Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- The Werewolves of Ossory
- Mullaghmast Standing Stone
- Bronze Age Burial Mound
- Taimhleach - A Return Home
- For the Blood is life
- Church Ruins of St. Columba
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- Gortnaclea Castle……. Monochrome Madness Challenge
- 286,521 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Celtic
Well its that time of the year again, the leaves have begun to fall of the tree’s, the coldness of winter has set in. Its the time of year when the darkness takes over from the light, as in the … Continue reading
Continuing on from the Tower remains in Nurney, just across the road lies the local parish church. With yet another example of on ivy covered medieval church in Ireland. Lying in the centre of the adjacent graveyard to the parish church lies to ruins … Continue reading