Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,260 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Charter School
Return of The Hulk
No, this is not a post about a green Marvel Super Hero. This is The Hulk, as it is known locally in my town of Monasterevin. A massive Georgian House which sits just outside the town adjacent the Hazel Hotel. … Continue reading
I have been living in Monasterevin for almost six years now and only I have only recently come across the ruin known locally as ‘The Hulk’. Now I had heard that it was used as a workhouse but after further … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged Charter School, Moanasterevin, Ruin, The Hulk, Workhouse 2 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.