Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 301,074 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Chradógaigh
Chradógaigh Standing Stone
Kildare is probably best known for its horse breeding and flat open plains, unfortunately we don’t have an abundance of ancient Neolithic monuments, there are no great Stone Circles or Burial Tombs so to speak. But what we do have … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Photography, Standing Stone Tagged Ancient, Chradógaigh, Craddockstown, Kildare, Longstone, Megalith, Menhir, Monolith, Monument, Neolithic, Nikon, photographer, Photography, Standing Stone, Travel 47 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.