Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 301,117 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Clontarf
One Thousand & One Years ago
Ok so according to the Christian calendar today is Good Friday. Good Friday is one of those religious holidays observed primarily by Christians to commemorate the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary in 33AD. Now I know … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography Tagged battle, Brian Boru, Clontarf, Dublin, History, Irelnd, Viking 23 Comments
Re-work Wednesday 18
For this week I was wondering what to do, I guess that you could say I hit a creative slump. Then last night I was scanning through some recent shots from the Brian Boru Millennium Festival, when this image caught … Continue reading
Posted in Medieval, People, Photography, Re-work Wednesday Tagged Brian Boru, Clontarf, Dublin, Ireland, Nikon, photographer, Photography, Re-work Wednesday, Travel, Viking 32 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.