Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 293,734 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Co. Kildare
As Promised i made an action in CS6 to replicate an Instagram filter on these shots. Out of all the sites I have visited over the course of the last year or so, these ruins must be the most hideous … Continue reading
The final part of our visit to the National Stud was the Japanese Gardens, renowned throughout the world and the finest of their kind in Europe. The gardens were devised by Colonel William Hall Walker, a wealthy Scotsman from a famous brewing family, and … Continue reading
As Previously mentioned another area within the Nation stud which is worth a visit is the St. Fiachra gardens. In 1999 the Irish National Stud created a commemorative garden to St Fiachra to celebrate the Millennium. It was designed by Professor Martin Hallinan, … Continue reading