Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,303 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Co Laois
Timahoe Round Tower
A couple of weeks ago I was training in some young Ruin Hunters, if you missed this post you can read more about this HERE. Out first port of call was the Round Tower in Timahoe, Co. Laois. It is … Continue reading
Posted in Castles, Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Medieval, People, Photography, Places of Interest, Religious Sites, Round Tower, Ruins Tagged 12th Century, 7th Century, Abbey, annals of the four masters, Bell Tower, Castle, church, Co Laois, Doorway, Ed Mooney Photography, Friar, Ireland, monastery, Richard Cosby, Romanesque, round Tower, Ruin, Ruinhunter, Saint Mochua, Sir Thomas Loftus, Suppression of the Monasteries, Timahoe 25 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.