Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,351 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Conical Cap
Clondalkin Round Tower
This is one of the most impressive Round Towers I have encountered to date, similar to the one at St. Brigids Cathedral in Kildare which you can read more about HERE with the exception that this one has its original … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Photography, Places of Interest, Round Tower, Ruins Tagged 700AD, 832AD Norse, Amlaíb Conung, battle, Battle of Clontarf, Brian Boru, Camac River, Cathedral, Cennétig mac Gaíthéne, Clondalkin, Conical Cap, Denmark, Dublin, Fortress, High King of Ireland, Invasion, Kildare, king of Loígis, Mochu, monastery, Norman, Richard de Clare, round Tower, Ruairi O Conchúir, Saint Cronan, St. Brigid, Strongbow, Vikings, Village 28 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.