Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Cathedral of St Peter and St Paul - Glendalough
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- Irish National Stud
- In search of the Werewolf.
- The Priest House - Glendalough
- Dearg-Due..... An Irish Vampire
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Carbury Castle
- Tobar Tlachtga (the Druid’s Well)
- The Last Remains - Kildare Castle
- 204,333 hits
Tag Archives: Craddockstown
Kildare is probably best known for its horse breeding and flat open plains, unfortunately we don’t have an abundance of ancient Neolithic monuments, there are no great Stone Circles or Burial Tombs so to speak. But what we do have … Continue reading