Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 301,074 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: CS6
As Promised i made an action in CS6 to replicate an Instagram filter on these shots. Out of all the sites I have visited over the course of the last year or so, these ruins must be the most hideous … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged Actionworth, Co. Kildare, CS6, Earl of Stafford, Instagram, Jigginstown, Lord Deputy of Ireland, naas, ruins, Sigginstown, Thomas Went Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.