Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- St. Cuthbert’s Church, Kilmahuddrick
- Old St. Assam's Church
- Santa's Wonderland at Lullymore Heritage Park
- Black Abbey
- One Thousand & One Years ago
- Hell Fire Club
- I've only gone and done it again........
- Canal Bank Walk - Monasterevin Venice of Ireland Festival
- Goat Castle
- 273,803 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: De Laude Dei
I came across the Abbey at Ballyboggan purely by chance after taking a wrong turn. I was actually heading along the Kildare/ Offaly border in search of a couple of De Bermingham Castles which I had missed on by last … Continue reading →