Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 301,117 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Diseart Diarmada
Round Tower of Diseart Diarmada
Continuing on from a previous post on Castledermot we continue on from the Romanesque Archway on the grounds of St. John’s, and move on to the Round Tower. Round Towers can be found all over the country in various states … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Photography, Round Tower Tagged Castledermot, Diseart Diarmada, Heritage, Ireland, Kildare, Medieval, Nikon, photographer, Photography, round Tower, ruins, Travel 55 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.