Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,303 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Donard
Well the fine Irish weather has put an abrupt stop to my ruin hunting activities recently. So today I was experimenting with a few images I took down in the village green in Donard. Some of you might remember earlier … Continue reading
Posted in Photography Tagged Donard, Ed Mooney Photography, Ireland, Monochrome, Nikon, photographer, Photography, statue, Travel, Wicklow 7 Comments
Ogham Stone of Donard
Some of you might remember this from a post I did for the Monochrome Madness Challenge a couple of weeks ago. I was really excited about this stone as it was the first Ogham stone that I have encountered in … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Neolithic, Photography, Standing Stone Tagged Donard, Ireland, Nikon, Ogham, photographer, Photography, Standing Stone, Travel, Wicklow 27 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.