Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- The Legend of Jack O’ Lantern
- Monasteroris Medieval Church & Graveyard
- Ballynafagh Church & Graveyard
- Saggart Graveyard
- The Ogham Stones of Ardmore
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Feighcullen Chapel
- The Ancient Hill of Allen
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- 270,130 hits
Tag Archives: Dun Masc
As promised I got back out on the road finally, and even managed to bring along my three little ruin hunters and my nephew. So with a packed car I thought there would be no better place to start off … Continue reading
Yesterday I posted some shots of my kids on there first Castle exploration. Today here are my shots from the Rock of Dunamase. The Rock was the first ruin I had shot back in May 2011, and I remember how … Continue reading