Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,262 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Dunfierth
Dunfierth Shrine 2 – Monochrome Madness Challenge
It has been 15 weeks since I first begun contributing to the ‘Monochrome Madness Challenge’, over on Leanne Cole‘s blog. It has been a blast so far, and I love waiting to see what everyone else comes up with week by week. … Continue reading
Posted in Photography Tagged Dunfierth, Ireland, Kildare, Monochrome Madness Challenge, Nikon, photographer, Photography, Shrine, Travel 24 Comments
I have been following the ‘Monochrome Madness Challenge’, for the past five weeks over on Leanne Cole‘s blog. Each week submissions are invited to be included in the challenge. The standard is exceptionally high with stunning images from all contributors. … Continue reading
Posted in Photography, Places of Interest, Religious Sites Tagged Dunfierth, Ireland, Kildare, Monochrome Madness Challenge, Nikon, photographer, Photography 10 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.