Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,303 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Earl of Rosse
Hell Fire Club
The Hell Fire Club, Perched high on a mountain-top overlooking the city of Dublin, is undoubtedly the area’s most famous landmark. I remember when during the summer holidays a group of us would often spend the day here after hiking … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged 1275 feet, 1735, 18th Century, Arched, Boulders, Butter, Cairn, Castletown, Celbridge, Destroyed, Dublin Mountains, Earl of Rosse, Grand Master Mason, Hell Fire Club, Hunting Log, landmark, Legend, Montpelier Hill, Monument, Neolithic, Occult, Richard Parsons, Roof, Satan, Scaltheen, Speaker Connolly, Standing Stone, Stone age, Summit, tallaght, Tomb, Whiskey 6 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.