Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 301,074 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ed
After some recent unplanned Ruin hunting down in Kerry, I have finally caught the bug again. Since my last post on the Ogham Stone at Derrynane, I have been spending alot of time working on a new website. The old … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruinhunter, Ruins, Website Tagged Diary, Ed, Ireland, Mooney, Photography, Prints, Ruinhunter, ruins, Website, Wild Atlantic Way 15 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.