Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,303 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Expedition
All Along The Watchtower – Cruagh
Whilst out on one of my Ruinhunter expeditions I was nicely surprised when I came across this unique Tower. I was actually heading up towards Montpellier hill in search of something else when in the corner of my eye I … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruins Tagged 18th Century, All along the Watchtower, Body Snatchers, Cadavers, Cemetry, Chapel, Color, Conversion, Cruagh, Expedition, Graveyard Corpses, Hillock, Jimi Hendrix, Medical Research, Mono, Montpellier Hill, Photography, Pre-Norman, Rockbrook, Ruinhunter, Sentry, Watchtower 66 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.