Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 271,754 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Fairytaletraveller
Finally I am back online, So here is the long awaited Grand Finale of my recent encounters at the Bram Stoker Festival in Dublin exclusivly for thefairytaletraveller. The courtyard at Dublin Castle set the stage for the evenings Spooktacular ‘Dracula’s Fire … Continue reading
Part 3 of my recent encounters at the Bram Stoker Festival in Dublin exclusivly for thefairytaletraveller. On stage this time in Barnardo Square, the self proclaimed wandering minstrel Larry Beau. With an entirely acoustic performance of original songs, a strange … Continue reading