Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,303 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Fallon Hall
Moving on to the last of my visits to the many De Bermingham strongholds which are scattered along the Kildare/Offaly border. There are a number of castles and a monastery still in existence in the Kildare and Offaly area, some … Continue reading
Posted in Castles, Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Medieval, Places of Interest, Ruins Tagged 1460AD, 17th Century, Battlements, Blundell Castle, Bobby Tyrrell, Carbury Castle, Carrick Church, Castle, De Bermingham, Duchas, Ed Mooney Photography, estate, Fallon Hall, Google Street View, Grange castle, Hugh Tyrrell, Interactive Ruin Map, Ireland, Jacobean Chimney, Kildare, Kinnefad Castle, MacFeorais Castle, Machicolation, Mill Wheel, Monasteroris, Offaly, photographer, Photography, Priory of De Laude Dei, Stronghold, Teampall Do-Ath, Thomas Tyrrell, Towerhouse, Tyrrell Trust, Walled Garden, Walter Bermingham 35 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.