Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,303 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Flying Colum
Historical scirmish in Monasterevin
Posted on August 3, 2011 by edmooneyphotography
On Saturday 23rd of July we took the kids down to see the reinactment at the Venice of Ireland festival in Monasterevin. The Battle which turned out to be more of a scirmish was reinacted by the local ‘Lord Edwards Own’, group. The … Continue reading →
Posted in Events, Historical, Photography, Street Photography | Tagged assasination, battle, festival, Flying Colum, gun powder, independance, IRA, Ireland, Kildare, memories, Monasterevin, photographer, Photography, reinactment, RIC, scirmish, Venice | 4 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.