Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 282,560 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Fortified
I have to admit, the large medieval Abbey ruins of Bective are probably the nicest I have had the chance to explore to date, with the exception of the Baltinglass Abbey in Wicklow, but Baltinglass has been a personal favourite … Continue reading
As previously mention in my post on Goat Castle, from the seven Castles or Tower houses that once stood in the Dalkey area only two remain. Directly across the street from Goat Castle, which also houses the Dalkey Heritage center, … Continue reading