Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,262 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Fr. Doyle
This place really brings back memories, as a kid I remember spending many summer days up at the Hell Fire Club up on Montpellier hill. It was a good hour and a half of a hike and we would spend … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Landscape, Legends, Nature, People, Photography, Places of Interest, Sacred Well Tagged Augustinian, Bullaun Stone, Celtic, Cross, Fr. Doyle, healing, Hell Fire Club, Holy Well, Montpellier Hill, Old Ballycullen Road, Pat Murray, Postman, Priests, Rag Tree, Sacred Place, Shrine, St. Colmcille, tallaght, Tradition 23 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.