Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 283,779 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Franciscan
Moving on just a short stroll from the ruins of the Franciscan Friary Lies an old church known as Clane Abbey. Initially both of these sites caused me some confusion, but a little research cleared this up. The Abbey’s connection … Continue reading
Finally its good to be back on the ruin hunting trail after a busy, but long hiatus away. Most of October had me side tracked with some Halloween themed posts, a big thank you to all who have indulged me … Continue reading
A short walk back up the lovely tree lined avenue to the main street I turned left and adjacent the filling station on the way out of Castledermot lie’s the ruins of the Franciscan Abbey of Castledermot. Founded in 1302AD … Continue reading