Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 286,380 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Friars
Located in the current Dominican Priory of Tallaght, on the grounds of the former Archbishop’s Palace, there is a hidden walled garden. Within this garden there is a beautiful tree lined walkway which runs from North to South, known as … Continue reading
The last of the Kildare Town Abbeys I recently visited was Grey Abbey, situated to the south of the town. The site can be accessed from either the Kildare Village outlet boardwalk or from the graveyard side on the Grey … Continue reading