Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,420 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Healing Powers
Yet again we find another holy well dedicated to St. Brigid, this time just a short distance outside Clondalkin Village in Dublin. In the book “The Holy Wells of Ireland” by Patrick Logan, he lists fifteen wells dedicated to St. … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Medieval, Photography, Places of Interest, Religious Sites, Sacred Well Tagged 1761, 5th century, Abbess, Baptise, Boot Road, Brideswell Common William Caldbeck Childrens Burial Ground, Clondalkin, Clootie Ash, Diary of a ruinhunter, Dublin, Ed Mooney Photography, Healing Powers, Holy Well, Ireland, Kildare, Moanastery, natural spring, photographer, Photography, St. Brigid 20 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.