Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 289,476 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Hell Fire Club
Situated on the summit of Montpellier Hill, at 1275 feet above sea level and overlooking the city of Dublin with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside, there resides the ruins of an old hunting lodge from the 18th century. Is … Continue reading
OMG, It was only when I was thinking about this post that I realized there are only several weeks left till the dreaded big C! I cant believe how fast this year has gone by. For this weeks instalment I … Continue reading
This place really brings back memories, as a kid I remember spending many summer days up at the Hell Fire Club up on Montpellier hill. It was a good hour and a half of a hike and we would spend … Continue reading