Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,330 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Hill of Lucan
St. Finians Church
Passing through Lucan recently I spotted an interesting stone structure in the distance. So as I do when the opportunity presents itself, off I went to explore with my trusty Nikon in hand. Perched on the summit of one of … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruins Tagged 12th Century, Black & White, Church. Ruins, Devils Foot, Dublin, Esker, Esker Riada, Headstone, Hill of Lucan, Ireland, King John, Lucan, Medieval, Mono, Murder, National Monuments Service, Nikon, Photography, Sli Mor, St. Finian, St. Patricks Cathedral 21 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.