Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,401 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: IRA
CillBharrog Church & Cemetery
I came across this little ruined church on the way out to Howth recently. It is situated on a raised piece of land right on the coast road with some great views of the surrounding area. In early Christian times … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Landscape, Medieval, Photography, Places of Interest, Religious Sites, Ruins, Sacred Well Tagged 1985, 6th Century, AnCo, Burial Ground, Chapel of Mone, church, Church of Barrog, Cistercian, Coast Road, Disiple, Dissolution, Dublin, Ed Mooney Photography, Eoin Mac Neill, Excavation, Francis Higgins, Gaelic League, Govenor General, Graveyard, Holy Well, Howth, IRA, Ireland, Irish Free State, Kilbarrack, Leo Swan, Lord Edward Fitzgerald, Mariners church, Memorial, monasteries, Monks, Religious Sites, Ruin, Sham Squire, St. Bearach, St. Kevin, Sweetman Family 45 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.