Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 279,886 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Jack O Lantern
Every October, carved pumpkins begin to peer out from porches and doorsteps. These orange coloured fruits inscribed with ghoulish faces and illuminated by candles are a sure sign that the Halloween season has begun. However this was not always the … Continue reading
As previously mentioned the flame which re lit every fire across the country at Samhain came from Tlachtga. Tlachtga or the Hill of Ward as it is now known named after a former owner from the 17th century was once … Continue reading
It only seems like a short while since I was writing some Samhain related stuff for last year. Well this year I hope to expand a bit more with some more Irish related posts. Last year I wrote about Stingy … Continue reading