Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Tlachtga and the Sacred Flame
- The Púca
- Ballynafagh Church & Graveyard
- Dearg-Due..... An Irish Vampire
- Harbinger of Sorrow - The Bean-Sidhe
- Faithlegg House
- St. Michael's Medieval Church & Graveyard
- Dolmain Chnoc an Bhrúnaigh – Monochrome Madness Challenge
- 286,293 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Jigginstown
Out of all the sites I have visited over the course of the past few years, these ruins must be the most hideous and depressing. Sigginstown or Jigginstown House as it is now know is currently a National Monument in … Continue reading