Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 277,583 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Kilbarrack
Almost at the end of the year now, I cant believe that this little challenge has lasted this long. I hope everyone whom has read or submitted to the challenge has enjoyed it as much as I have. So next … Continue reading
This weeks rework comes from a little church and graveyard that i spotted last year on the coast road heading out towards Howth. Located in Kilbarrack, Dublin, it was also known as CillBharrog, the Church of Barrog and was an early christian … Continue reading