Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Bronze Age Burial Mound
- Mullaghmast Standing Stone
- Church Ruins of St. Columba
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- Saturday Morning Football
- Gortnaclea Castle……. Monochrome Madness Challenge
- A tale of the 'Deer Stone' - Glendalough
- Tobar Tlachtga (the Druid’s Well)
- 286,501 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Kilgowan
The Coill Ghabhainn or Kilgowan Standing Stone which takes its name from the locality in which it resides, is one of several such Long stones that can be found scattered about the Kildare landscape. I first came across this one … Continue reading