Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Castles from Tallaght's Past
- St. Finians Church
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Coill Ghabhainn Standing Stone
- Dark Moon Samhain
- Monasteroris Medieval Church & Graveyard
- Tales from Ossory - Witches and Werewolves
- Ballynafagh Church & Graveyard
- The Money Tree
- 285,654 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Kilnamanagh
After posting about the remains of the old castle in the priory in Tallaght I was thinking about what a shame it was that the many other Castles which once stood in the Tallaght area have all disappeared. Tallaght was … Continue reading
Having recently had an unexpected opportunity, to spend some time back in my hometown of Kilnamanagh, a suburb of Tallaght. It was time re-explore the history and visit some of the few remaining historical sites. I began to think about … Continue reading