Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 283,946 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: King of Leinster
One of the last almost complete buildings within the site at St. Mullins is marked as The Oratory. It’s a simple rectangular structure of 7.3 m x 4.9m, made from uncoursed granite rubble. The side walls are about 2 meters … Continue reading
I had almost forgotten all about this ruin, which I had previously shot about six months ago. It was only when I was updating my Diary of a Ruinhunter map that I noticed it was missing. It took some searching, … Continue reading
This Abbey is one of my personal favourite sites to visit. Last week I found myself urged to make the drive down the N81 through Blessington to the small town of Baltinglass in Wicklow to explore the Abbey. Baltinglass was … Continue reading