Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 294,578 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Kingswood
So I got a bit side tracked over the last week or so with some posts and strayed away from finishing of the remaining sites from my travels in Tallaght. So here goes. Located on the side of the Belgard … Continue reading
Not to far away from the previously mentioned Ballymount Castle lie the ruins of Whitehall or Tynan Hall as we knew it as children. It was the home of the famous Irish Poet Katherine Tynan, whom was born in a … Continue reading