Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,351 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Leighe
On a recent drive through Portarlington i caught sight in the distance an old ruin, now i had traveled this road on numerous occasions but had never noticed this before. Heading toward Port from Monasterevin a little winding road just … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged Bastion, Castle, Chiefs, Cromwell, De Vesci, Lea, Leighe, Offaly, Portarlington, Portcullis, River Barrow, ruins 5 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.