Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- St. Cuthbert’s Church, Kilmahuddrick
- Old St. Assam's Church
- Santa's Wonderland at Lullymore Heritage Park
- Black Abbey
- One Thousand & One Years ago
- Hell Fire Club
- I've only gone and done it again........
- Canal Bank Walk - Monasterevin Venice of Ireland Festival
- Goat Castle
- 273,803 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Leighlinbridge
I have been spending a lot of time this year exploring county Carlow and this is just another reason why. Black Castle was one of those surprise finds which I regularly come across. I was actually heading down south to … Continue reading
This weeks image for the Monochrome Madness Challenge comes all the way from Leighlinbridge in County Carlow. And yes it is called Black Castle, not to be mistaken for the Black Castle from Game of Thrones, but equally fascinating. I have … Continue reading