Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,303 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Lia Fáil
The Lia Fáil
There is a shed load of different beliefs and opinions regarding one of Ireland’s oldest and best known stones. This is the Coronation Stone for many of the ancient High Kings of Ireland. It is said that when touched by … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Photography Tagged Boyne Valley, Ireland, Lia Fáil, Meath, Nikon, photographer, Photography, Ruinhunter, Stone of Destiny, Tara, Travel 39 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.