Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 286,337 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Longstone
Kildare is probably best known for its horse breeding and flat open plains, unfortunately we don’t have an abundance of ancient Neolithic monuments, there are no great Stone Circles or Burial Tombs so to speak. But what we do have … Continue reading
Welcome to another week of the History Challenge. To kick of this weeks challenge we travel across the pond to the US and Augusta, Maine to check out the old Kennebec Arsenal from the 1800’s which later saw use as the … Continue reading
Just opposite the main entrance to the racecourse at Punchestown, lies the Standing Stone of Craddockstown West. Situated in a crop field and easily noticeable from the road, the massive megalithic Longstone stands approx 5 meters in height, but lies … Continue reading