Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 289,331 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Main Street
Erected back in 1988, this unusual sculpture sits at the end of Main Street in Tallaght Village. Carved from limestone by the sculptor Dick Joynt, it is called the Victors. It is said to depict four adults holding children aloft … Continue reading
The Dancers by Antoinette Fleming is a bronze statue situated in a small pocket park at the junction of Greenhills Road and Main Street in Tallaght. The two bronze figures, linking arms in a dance swing, stand on a circular … Continue reading