Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 279,734 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Masonic Lodge
No I haven’t taken up gambling. The Casino was an 18th century neo-classical house built in the 1700’s for the 1st Earl of Charlemont, James Caulfield. It was designed for him by the famous Scottish architect Sir William Chambers. With … Continue reading