Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,303 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Maynooth
I cant believe it, Christmas Eve starts tomorrow, and another year almost over. And what a year it has been, In my never ending attempt to find new and interesting places, this year I have explored and shot over 100 … Continue reading
After some difficulty, I eventually found this quite little graveyard about a mile away from another Ladychapel Church in Maynooth. The first church I found although nice was definitely not the one that I had been searching for. Whilst it … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Medieval, Photography, Places of Interest, Religious Sites, Ruins, Sacred Well Tagged church, Druids, Ed Mooney Photography, Graveyard, Holy Well, Ireland, Kildare Ireland, Ladyschapel, Maynooth, Medieval, Photography, Ruin, Sacred Well, Taghadoe 19 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.