Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 283,675 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Megalith
Kildare is probably best known for its horse breeding and flat open plains, unfortunately we don’t have an abundance of ancient Neolithic monuments, there are no great Stone Circles or Burial Tombs so to speak. But what we do have … Continue reading
On our recent trip with two of my junior Ruinhunters, we were driving up towards Aghaboe Abbey. just before we arrived I noticed a stone in a field to the left hand side which I had not noticed on my … Continue reading
I came across this Megalithic Tomb by complete accident whilst researching something else. However finding the darn thing was a different matter. As usual I now go out armed with all site co-ordinates uploaded to my GPS, but the location … Continue reading