Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,356 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Megalithic
Boherboy Stone Pair
The main purpose of my recent trip to Saggart was to visit this wonderful pair of megalithic standing stones. I had previously visited these many years ago with a friend and seem to recall that they were under threat at … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Landscape, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged Adam & Eve, Boherboy, Megalithic, Pair, Saggart, Standing Stones, Stone age 5 Comments
Craddockstown West Standingstone
Just opposite the main entrance to the racecourse at Punchestown, lies the Standing Stone of Craddockstown West. Situated in a crop field and easily noticeable from the road, the massive megalithic Longstone stands approx 5 meters in height, but lies … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Landscape, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged Craddockstown West, Longstone, Megalithic, Monolith, Monument, naas 6 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.