Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Castles from Tallaght's Past
- St. Finians Church
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Coill Ghabhainn Standing Stone
- Dark Moon Samhain
- Monasteroris Medieval Church & Graveyard
- Tales from Ossory - Witches and Werewolves
- Ballynafagh Church & Graveyard
- The Money Tree
- 285,655 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Monasteroris
Moving on to the last of my visits to the many De Bermingham strongholds which are scattered along the Kildare/Offaly border. There are a number of castles and a monastery still in existence in the Kildare and Offaly area, some … Continue reading
After visiting the church and graveyard I was trying to figure out the best approach for getting to the two mounds which I new little about at the time. I could have jumped the graveyard wall and made my way … Continue reading