Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 286,472 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: motte-and-bailey
The last of the sites on our recent visit to Aghaboe was the Motte and Bailey Situated in between the Standing Stone and Abbey. Aghaboe or Achadh Bhó to give it its proper Gaelic name, means Ox’s Field and derived … Continue reading