Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 277,613 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Music
For anyone who is not familiar with the Kildare Orchestra you should really check them out. We had them perform a recital as part of the town festival in the wonderful setting of St. Johns church. First formed back in 1998,The Orchestra’s … Continue reading
Friday night it was off to the Hazel Hotel for a celebration of local history, dance, music & song. With a mass of local talent both young and old. We had a young group playing traditional instruments followed by two fantastic Irish dancers. … Continue reading