Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 272,254 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: National Stud
The final part of our visit to the National Stud was the Japanese Gardens, renowned throughout the world and the finest of their kind in Europe. The gardens were devised by Colonel William Hall Walker, a wealthy Scotsman from a famous brewing family, and … Continue reading
Finally to the last of the Abbeys of Kildare, Black Abbey located on the grounds of the National Stud, so I expected to be able to gain entry, but unfortunatly the site is fenced off.The abbey ruins are in the … Continue reading
As Previously mentioned another area within the Nation stud which is worth a visit is the St. Fiachra gardens. In 1999 the Irish National Stud created a commemorative garden to St Fiachra to celebrate the Millennium. It was designed by Professor Martin Hallinan, … Continue reading