Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,420 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Nazca Lines
Capturing History Challenge Week 10
So we kick off the 10th instalment of the challenge with some really cool images for you this week. This will be the final CHC before this Saturdays SPOOKTACULAR edition, so you will need to get those spooky images in … Continue reading
Posted in Capturing History Challenge, Diary of a Ruinhunter, Photography Tagged Castles, England, History, India, Kinsale, Nazca Lines, Peru, photographer, Photography, Spain, Stone Circles, Travel 42 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.