Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 283,675 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Nenagh
Situated on a flat plain to north end of Nenagh in North Tipperary, stands a rather impressive round shaped Tower, which dates back to the early thirteenth century. This was once part of the magnificent fortress that was Nenagh Castle. … Continue reading
The last stop in Nenagh was the Franciscan Friary which is just a short distance from the castle and near the shopping centre in Abbey Street. Whilst there is some mention that the friary may have been founded by a … Continue reading
Another historical landmark to be found in Nenagh, is ‘The Spout’. The Spout which was a water relief project for the town in the 19th century during the famine can be found just past the Abbey Court Hotel. The waters … Continue reading